Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Birth of a Blog


















Blogs are like people. They are born, as are babies under their parents. They grow, as time and maturation become a reality, and not just an idea. They have pictures, as one's first-hand encounters and imaginations recall, envision, forsee, and dream. They are shaped, as a person is by his or her physical environment, surrounding culture, peers, upbringing, feelings, tragedies, motivations, and countless more.

There is much pride in the lack of direction of this blog. Again: People grow, mature, and are shaped. Blogs are no exception.

Blogs are like: Modern Art!


















This is Andrew's blog, and I only want one blog in my lifetime. Too many times have I began a journal knowing that the journal was geared toward one subject. This caused me to be exhausted and overwhelmed, forcing me to put down the pen or stop typing entries. I refuse to keep up with multiple blogs about different experiences and stages in my life! Having one blog will help keep myself from a redundant array of blogs, and committed to Andrew's Blog.

In reading this blog, subscribers and browsers alike will both get to know and understand who I am, and that particular place in life. There is no need to give a background to myself in one entry, as the background will inevitably come.

Happy blogging! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm anxiously awaiting all future blog posts, whatever they're going to be about! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your modern art picture! we're all open canvasses day to day, arent' we? looking forward to reading this, you made a great start!

    ReplyDelete